A full End to End HR Service offering to early stage businesses
People are the biggest cost to businesses and the quality of your people has a massive impact on success or failure of your venture – which only increases with scaling up as the team grows. Investors would much rather back an A+ team with a B+ idea, than an A+ idea with a B+ team, in view of the proven and measurable impact on success and returns. This is why it’s so important to design and build the right team, and set up effective and practical people/management tools and a framework early in advance of rapid growth.
Effective HR frameworks and processes are simple, slick, easy to administer and pragmatic with a ‘light touch approach’ – we believe excessive bureaucracy and paperwork will only slow business down.
Purpose HR offers HR based consulting capabilities to early stage and investor backed high growth businesses, including:
- Organisational Design & HR Strategy Development
- Due Diligence and investor-ready HR planning – putting a robust and scalable HR framework in place
- Employment contracts, Company Handbook, policies & procedures, tailored documents and templates to meet all statutory employment requirements & protect your business
- Recruitment advice and support, talent management and succession planning
- Employee Performance Management & Development
- Operational HR advice and support
- Executive and Management coaching
“Lisa is highly skilled and capable in all matters HR, with an excellent business focus. She is able to achieve positive results with minimum fuss or disruption and is also flexible enough to be able to work within the culture of an organisation to deliver effective and fair solutions. “Barclay Rae, Global Head of Consulting, Axios Systems
We can offer a range of service offerings tailored to your specific business size, headcount and needs, such as:
- An initial audit and recommendations,
- Basic documentation toolkit,
- Additional tailored policies and procedures if required,
- Regularly scheduled HR “check-in” clinics,
- Legal compliance training,
- Manager and employee personal development sessions,
- Development of tailored appraisal and skills matrix frameworks and planning
- 1:1 executive coaching support.
Please get in touch for a free initial consultation and tailored quote to discuss how Purpose HR can help your business.
1:1 personal development and business coaching
- Working with senior business people, executives and directors to support your personal development and goal-setting.
- Lisa takes a person and solution-focused approach to coaching, supporting you to develop focus, confidence and personal growth to achieve your potential.
- This can maximise your focus, contribution, effectiveness, impact and ultimately positively impact your businesses bottom line.
I’ve taken on more and more of a management role, and this is always easier when you have someone like Lisa available to talk things through with, and to coach you through both the good and the difficult times in a most professional manner.” Chris Wilson, Head of Engineering, Aridhia
We worked with Lisa to provide mentoring and coaching services. Her style and approach works well with senior executives of high-growth businesses. We look forward to engaging her on future assignments.” Gordon Bateman, Managing Director, Complete Resourcing
Purpose HR currently work with a range of high growth investor businesses across Technology, Life Sciences and other sectors. Just a small sample of these include:
- an investor-backed agricultural technology business which relocated their operations and team to Scotland – Purpose HR supported the investors and management team with restructuring, executive & operational recruitment, organisational design and a full HR business review
- a fast-growing UK and US-based provider of Robotic Process Automation software – Purpose HR was engaged to review and update all employee policies and procedures across the UK and US to ensure these are legally compliant and up to date but more importantly that these are fit for purpose with language and approach fully reflecting the ethos and culture of the business and founders, in advance of their recent very successful AIM IPO
- a high-growth dental technology business recently co-funded by angel investors and the Scottish Investment Bank – Purpose HR have worked closely with the management team to design and tailor a full suite of effective and pragmatic HR and management policies, procedures and framework to support growth as the business scales, continuing to provide ongoing retained HR support
- a world-leading investor backed clinical and translational analytics company – Purpose HR set up their HR framework and organisational design and provide ongoing retained strategic and operational HR advice to the senior management team
“Excellent strategic/operational HR support; both rigorous and tailored to the needs of a fast growing small company.” Adam Christie, CEO, Calcivis Limited
“Lisa continues to help Aridhia grow as a company, providing a thorough and efficient HR service to management and our teams. She strives for consistent and effective recruitment, policies and processes. As well as her advice at work, I was able to see first hand how she developed coaching skills”. Rodrigo Barnes, CTO, Aridhia Informatics Limited
“Lisa is a dedicated HR professional with relevant experience assisting businesses in a range of industries to develop HR processes and practices. Lisa has helped produce a HR framework and documentation for our business. I would recommend Lisa to any business who wants to practice good HR.” Sandy Bloomer, CEO Gift Experience Scotland and Experee Limited
“I am delighted with the high quality work provided by Lisa to meet our HR and Employment needs. The comprehensive service was matched with excellent customer support to help us make sense of this very complex area of Law. Furthermore, the efficiency with which the services were provided made the whole process cost effective which will result in our continued business for years to come!” Anthony Gerrard, Chief Executive Bad Idea C.I.C.